Montag, 19. September 2011

Swiss Champs are over

A big hello to all my friends

Last weekend I was competing at Swiss Champ! It was a very bad (sad) weekend for me.
I was really ready for it, had great practice before, and the whole environment was just righ at all!
But on the contest...., I guess I forgot my head back home. Nothing was working, all I tried worked
wrong. :-(
I think I've built up too much pressure and so I was extremely tense. I need to learn to be mentally much stronger in competitions, not so uptight and nervous. I have to do more mental workings.
My goal was to "Rock" this Swiss Champs but the problem between my ears prevented my good preparation.

I had too much thoughts but now i have to look forward and learn from this experience in order to get on.

At this moment I want to apologize to all of my Sponsors and all others they give me this awesome support.
It was not ok what I did on this super organized Swiss Champ. Sorry for this.
Nevertheless, there are some pictures......