Montag, 8. August 2011

Zermatt

Hi there in the past two weeks I was in Zermatt. It was a great time with great peoples
I enjoyed a great park.
In this two weeks I had so much fun we had Party's and great Times in the back yard of my place...
Actualy It was unbelivebal that I met friends from back home but they were up in Zermatt for Freeskiing and it was a blast to hit some runs with them. 
I am super stoked for my next time in Zermatt that will be in Septembre for two and a half week's.
In septembre I am there for Swiss Championship's and practice for the season.
I really love Zermatt because of the peoples and the "Matterhorn" it is alwayse a great time there.
But also I can work on my fitness because Zermatt is 1610 Meter's oversea. And also the park is great good kickers and a great pipe where I work on new tricks.

P.S.  In the next Season I'm wearing Rip Curl.

ZERMATT IS A PARADISE

See ya soon.