Donnerstag, 13. Januar 2011

America Trip

American Trip Last Friday started my American Trip I arrived on 12 AM in Portland OR my friends from Windells Camps pick me up so I am glad to know the Guys from Windells. On this day I had a lot of fun in the Skate park we skated and jumped the trampoline. On Saturday I had the first competitions USASA Half Pipe Event. The Jetlag was super hard but I don’t care about that because I am in America for the competitions I got second and third behind Taylor Gold So it was a good day for me. So the next two weeks I will stay here and work on my Pipe riding. And next weekend I will compete on the Burton Am series and try to get the prize money and a good result (sick). Guys you have no idea how much fun is to life on the Windells Campus me and my friends have a whole skate park for us alone we have this super good Trampoline and we just have fun together its great I love to spend time in America the food is good the peoples are great. Everything is good.